In Association with FAPAC 'Rainbow CCTV Solutions' are offering a 10% discount to all members who purchase one of their systems. For businesses just a reminder that your security systems are normally tax deductable: Copy this address into your search bar to take you to Rainbows Website rainbow-global.co.uk Members can access the correspondence from Rainbow via our bulletin page in the members area.
The Folkestone Area Partnership Against Crime
is a 'not for profit' organisation forming a subsidiary of Folkestone Town Centre Management Ltd.
Who we are
FAPAC is a Crime Reduction Partnership operating shopwatch and pubwatch schemes for the benefit of local retailers, licensed premises and the public of Shepway. Our goal is to achieve a safer environment for the whole community in which to live, work and socialise. We achieved Safer Business and Safer Socialising Awards in 2012, 2011 and 2008 respectively.
What we do
- Improve safety and security in public places and the retail environment.
- FAPAC provides a town net radio connecting members to each other, local police and CCTV.
- FAPAC collates and shares information, delivering a monthly a 'Intelligence report' that identifies and warns members about active offenders and their criminality, which affects quality of life and damages local enterprise.
- FAPAC excludes target offenders from all member premises including shops, libraries and places of entertainment.
- Kent Police
- Shepway Community Safety Unit
- Association of Business Crime Partnerships
- Individual members
- Radio's connect members to each other and provide reassurance to vulnerable or lone workers.
- Radio's provide a direct link with our police and PCSO's.
- In appropriate circumstances we can arrange for a life line phone to be fitted.
- We engage collectively with police, local authorities and other agencies
- Be alert to threats
- Share information
- Develop and use intelligence
- Be part of a supportive community
- Improve safety and security for the whole of Shepway
- By sharing photographs and Intelligence traders and 'service providers' warn each other of pending trouble when shoplifters, drunks or persons known for anti social behaviour are active.
- Information that includes photographs of suspects, current offenders and excluded individuals is available 24/7 via the members area of our website.
This is a business cost and may be tax deductable. Speak to your book keeper or accountant.
Full Membership: £390.00 plus 20% VAT: Or Quarterly: £100.
Associate Membership. (All the benefits except use of a radio) £275.00 plus VAT at 20%.
Full membership works out at just over £1.30p per day inclusive of VAT
To join or find out more contact Folkestone Town Centre Management and ask for John Frayne - FAPAC Business Co-ordinator or Matthew DAVIDSON. Alternatively you can download a membership pack from the links below.
Tel. 01303 850 522
Documentation for New Member Application
Appendix D1 - Changes to Management and Signatories for Receipt of Confidential Information
Members Contact and Payment Details
Flyer PDF Printable version